Videomecum for Incoming Students
Incoming Erasmus+ Students - videomecum
Video for Incoming Erasmus students who will spend a period of study at the Alghero School of Architecture. The video explains what students should do on arrival at the University of Sassari, and what documentation they need to complete during the course of their stay.
Step by step
Before the mobility
- apply to the Erasmus+ SMS call at your University
- be nomnated by your University as an incoming student at the Universiy of Sassari
- fill in the application form for incoming students on the Universiy of Sassari website
- contact the referent teacher at the Universiy of Sassari and plan your studies at the Alghero Deptartment of Architcture, Design and Planning
- get your 'Learning Agreement for Studies - Before the mobility' approved by your referent teacher at the Universiy of Sassari and your home coordinator (make sure your have the correct course codes for your learning agreement)
- send us a copy of the approved 'Learning Agreement for Studies - Before the mobility'
During the mobility
- on arrival go to the International Relations Office in Sassari to register as and incoming student and have your certificate of arrival signed
- login to the student database 'self studenti uniss' and check that the course units from your lerning agreement have been added to your 'libretto'
- if you need to change your courses, complete the 'Learning Agreement for Studies - During the mobility' and send us an approved copy
- towards the end of the courses you should comple the course evaluation questionnaires availabe in the 'self studenti uniss'
- two weeks before your exams you must book your exam dates in the 'self studenti uniss' student database
- before leaving go to the International Relations Office in Sassari to have your certificate of stay signed
After the mobility
- when all your exam results have been registered in the 'self studenti uniss' student database we will issue your Transcript of Records