RSA Europe's Socio-Spatial Dynamics Summer College
The Regional Studies Association Europe's Socio-Spatial Dynamics Summer College will create a fertile environment to tackle current challenges, as well as training students and young researchers to collaborate and work across disciplines. It will focus on how ideas, theories, methods and data can be leveraged across disciplines for the purpose of scientific advancement. Applications are welcome from PhD candidates and post-docs who have been awarded a PhD in the past 5 years, from a variety of disciplines and institutional backgrounds.
- To develop new networks beyond Economic Geography and Regional Science and/or Studies.
- To explore collaborations at the intersection of disciplines.
- To push the frontier of scientific inquiry in one field by incorporation of ideas and theories from others.
- To connect young talented researchers from various disciplinary backgrounds.
- To offer participants valuable networking opportunities with peers and also with course tutors.
- To offer participants training in methods and skills and the opportunity to discuss and develop their understanding of, and contribution to, theoretical advancement.
- To encourage and pursue the development of future leading researchers.
The venue, CRENoS (Centre for North South Economic Research) is located at the University of Cagliari in the stunning Mediterranean metropolis of Cagliari, Sardinia, and provides an ideal setting for this event.
For further information about the event and the application process, please see the attached PDF below (Locandina) and the following link:
If you are interested to join us, pleased submit all application documents and the required video via the platform provided on the RSA Europe's Summer College webpage by Friday, June 15th 2018.
Selected applicants will be notified by June 29th, 2018.